Last year I managed to squeeze in more trips than usual. I travelled to Mexico, Colorado, Martha’s Vineyard, Palm Springs, New York (twice, because I can’t get enough), Boston, Seattle and Sun Valley. The anticipation of a trip is something that never gets old for me. If I could have it my way, I’d constantly have an adventure on the horizon to plan for. Lately I’ve been getting the itch to travel somewhere amazing, so I made a list of my top ten travel wishes. What’s on your vacation wish list?
1. Montauk, NY.
2. Post Ranch Inn, Big Sur
3. Thailand
4. Cape Town, South Africa
5. Kauai, HI
6. Biarritz, FR
7. Paris, FR
8. Croatia
9. Maldives
10. Auberge du Soleil, Napa Valley

Collections |

My friend just got back from Croatia and she said it was AMAZING. I live partly in east hampton so I can personally say that Montauk is awesome (although I am partial to east hampton :)) I really want to travel back to Barcelona and Paris is probably at the top of my list (I’ve never been). I’d also like to hit up a tropical island where I can sleep non-stop and tan.

Fashionable Collections

SAMANTHA |

ah yes I just got back from a study abroad trip and traveled europe a lot but I can never get enough. I’d love to visit switzerland, croatia, morocco, kenya, australia, new zealand, cambodia, ahhh the list goes on!!

alexandral3838 |

I LOVE the Post Ranch Inn. So romantic! It’s rustic luxury at its finest! The food, the service, the beds, the spas tucked away on the cliff…all the little things!!!

slipper |

I have been going to POST RANCH for four years. It is the most beautiful, relaxing, romantic, place on earth! If you like bright lights, crowds, and noise, then stay away. POST RANCH has Giant redwood trees that overlook the vast Pacific Ocean, stars so bright they are almost scary, huge mountains, an infinity pool, amazing spa, and they even have some rooms that are called the Tree houses, because they are built on platforms in a small forest, so you totally feel like you are in a tree house. The rooms with an ocean view are totally unreal, each one a bit different, and the rooms with a mountain view make you feel like you are on the top of the world. All the rooms are totally private, so you feel like you are away from everything and everyone. The food is amazing, the sunsets are unreal and a mere 5 minutes away is a beach that looks like it’s been photo shopped with pristine white sands and huge rocks, one with a blow hole in it. This place is like no other I’ve experienced. The air is clean and fresh, the scent of the ocean and trees together was a first for me. You awake sometimes to an etherial mist, then the sun comes out completely, and you can see the entire world~ In the winter, even the rain storms are the most beautiful ever…you literally see Mother Nature and all her power.
This place is so Magical, we got married there 🙂

Mummy |

Hi,
I have finally managed to persuade my husband to book a trip to Venice in the autumn and I am so excited.
I would also like to go back to Aitutaki in the South Pacific!

Jay |

So funny. I’m from Montauk… and even after living there all my life I still wake up every morning, look out my window and am blown away by how amazing it is.

Dani |

Went to Croatia. For a small country so much beauty its insane. The most beautiful country as a whole that I’ve visited and want to go back. I read an article recently which had the funniest quote but so true: it read something like this…………….. There is just something about Croatia….. it grabs you by the balls and doesn’t let you go

Emma |

Perhaps I should try condensing my list from everywhere in the world to a top 10 as well 🙂