At the start of every summer I always love to make a list of all the things I hope to do. Partly because if I don’t, the time slips by and before you know it there are leaves on the ground and the opportunity passes. I’m a firm believer that if you write down your wishes and goals they’re more likely to come true. I’ve even displayed them on my desk before as a reminder. This summer will be one that I’ll remember for the rest of my life; turning 30 to kick it off, getting married and going on the trip of a lifetime. Since those are some pretty big milestones I thought this time around I’d make a list of some simple wishes. What’s on your summer hit list?
1. Take a nap in the sun.
2. Read a book (I never make the time to).
4. Go to a drive-in movie theatre.
5. Ride a bike to dinner.
6. Do a cannon ball.
7. Go for a night swim in the ocean.
8. Make homemade ice cream.
9. Drink Rosé in the shade.
10. Spend more days than I can count at the beach.
11. Indulge in an oreo milkshake poolside.
12. Host a movie night.
13. Tend to my garden.
14. Plan a day trip with friends.
15. Drink my coffee in bed.
image via A House in the Hills