I take beach days very seriously which usually results in a heavy bag full of magazines, a cooler, games, chairs and an umbrella—a lot of schlepping—but nothing makes me happier than a long sandy day. Here are some go-to products and must-haves that live in my bag during the summer months.
1. Caudalie Grape Water – My face gets dry from the salty ocean so a spritz of this keeps my skin dewey and it’s incredibly refreshing on a hot day
2. Canvas Visor – I love a giant floppy number with tons of shade, but for beach days, I opt for a good visor like this one
3. Neutrogena 30 SPF Sunscreen – My skin is uber sensitive to most sunscreens but this is the only one that doesn’t leave irritated bumps
4. Dior Lip Glow SPF 10 – Moisturizing and adds a hint of pink to my lips—a recent obsession
5. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray – I spray this in my hair after going in the ocean, makes the perfect beach waves
6. Nook – I don’t have one yet, but this would make the beach bag pounds lighter
7. Pottery Barn Beach Bag with MP3 Player – Tunes and a cold drink? Sold!
8. Tie Dye Hair Ties – They don’t snag and come in bright, fun colors