For the adventure-seeking guy who loves to get out of the city for a little fresh air, here are some finds that will come in handy. Whether he’s headed on a boys-only ski trip or hiding out in his log cabin (yes Noah Calhoun we’re talking about you) I’m pretty sure he’ll be a happy camper with some of these essentials.
- The jacket he’ll wear non-stop — Patagonia puffer, $249
- A cozy flannel he’ll gladly let you sleep in. — Thermal Lined Plaid shirt, $85
- Handy when he decides to loose the mountain beard. — Jack Black shave cream, $12
- The face wash he’ll ask you to buy again. — Jack Black face wash, $21
- A mountain man must stay moisturized. — Jack Black lotion, $48
- Thick, warm socks for cold days. — UGG socks, $27
- So he’s not late for your date. — Shinola watch, $550
- A handsome guy in a scarf, enough said. — Cashmere scarf, $69
- Trusty boots he’ll freak out over. — UGG boots, $200
- Let’s protect his eyes on those snowy days. — “Francis sunglasses” $129
- The bag he’ll have forever. — UGG weekender bag, $945.
- He’ll need these when he chops wood for your romantic fireside night. — Wool blend gloves, $95.
More adventurous finds:
Thank you to UGG for supporting this post.